Copyright © 2010 VRSEC, All rights Reserved
The Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College web site is created and maintained by the institute to disseminate information about the activities and programmes of the institute to individuals and the educational and research communities over the Internet. Access to and use of the web site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions may be revised or updated by the VRSEC.
- Copyright : All the content in the VRSEC web site is copyrighted. No material may be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reproduced, reposted, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast, circulated, or otherwise used except as expressly stated either in such materials or in this notice without the express written permission of VRSEC. For permission to reproduce copyrighted materials, contact the VRSEC webmaster.
- Use : The purpose of this website is to provide information and services related to VRSEC programs and services. All materials are provided solely for personal, institutional, or demonstration non-commercial use.
- No Representations: VRSEC attempts to keep the contents of this web site accurate and current, but makes no warranties or representations in this regard. Visitors and users therefore agree that all access to and use of the VRSEC web site is at the user's sole risk. Neither VRSEC, its directors, officers, employees or agents, nor any other party associated with VRSEC shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way whatsoever to the access, use or inability to use the VRSEC web site or any services provided by way of that site, or to any errors or omissions in the content hereof. Users and visitors specifically waive any and all claims they may have against all of the foregoing entities and individuals arising out of or relating to access to or use of this site.
- Trademarks : Use of VRSEC logo or any insignia is not permitted without express written consent from VRSEC. Microsoft, Windows, and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Linking to VRSEC website : Permission is hereby granted to third parties to link directly to the VRSEC web site, provided the following conditions are met
- Links shall be from sites related to the content and purpose of the VRSEC web site, and shall be for the purpose of promoting said content to, or providing direct access for, VRSEC constituencies.
- Websites desiring to include a copy of the VRSEC logo, or any logo representing VRSEC programs or services, with their link should contact the VRSEC webmaster for relevant permissions, necessary copyright information and copies of appropriate graphics.
- VRSEC reserves the right to withdraw the permissions given herein upon determination that any or all of the above-stated conditions have not been met, or that additional circumstances lead VRSEC to conclude, in its sole discretion, that a given link is not in accordance with the business, educational purposes, or best interests of VRSEC.
- Links from VRSEC website : VRSEC provides links to other websites for informational purposes only. VRSEC is not responsible for the content in other sites, and links from the VRSEC website to other sites are not intended to imply endorsement of them by VRSEC.
- Privacy Statement : VRSEC respects your right to privacy. When you visit the VRSEC Web site, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily : Your computer or network's IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the VRSEC Web site; Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us; Information about your visit is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control, security and improvement of our site. Your information is kept confidential, unaltered, and used only by the VRSEC to administer your request. VRSEC does not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this site to other companies or organizations.